Host. Correspondent. Emcee.
Niki Noto is an Atlanta based TV personality. She's been on ESPN, SEC Network, HLN, CBS Sports Network, PAC 12 Network, Georgia Public Broadcasting, Disney.com, PGA.com, NCAA.com, among others and has previously worked with the Atlanta Falcons as well as the Tennessee Titans. Niki has experience appearing as talent for commercials, and promotional videos as well, for companies like Disney and Moe's Southwest Grill.
Niki's Fast Facts:
- Won a 55 inch TV and sweet scooter on the Price is Right
- "Woo'd" with Ric Flair on national television
- Interviewed Jeff Daniels and failed to ask him, "those your ski's?" #YouHadOneJob
- Heavyweights is her favorite movie
- Alabama grad, but grew up a die hard Auburn fan (yes, her family still loves her)
- #TeamWaffleHouse #TeamAllStarSpecial
- Emceed NCAA final four with Common and gave a lot of cash away to students! Yay! School! #StayInSchoolPSA
- Prefers cowboy boots and t-shirts over dresses and heels
- Fiesty Italian that makes a mean Spaghetti and Succo
- Voted "Best Atlanta Sportscaster" by JEZEBEL Magazine
"You will shine among them like stars in the sky, as you hold firmly to the message that gives life." - Phil 2:15-16